The Seventh Swedish Language Technology Conference (SLTC) will take place in Stockholm, on the 7th (workshops), 8th and 9th (main conference) of November, 2018.
- Workshop proposal submission deadline: 1 june, 2018
- Workshop notification of acceptance: 22 june, 2018
- Abstract submission deadline: 1 september, 2018
The workshops and main conference will be held at Juristernas Hus, at Stockholm University’s Frescati campus. You can easily reach it by subway (station: Universitetet) or bus (line 50).
Street address: Frescativägen 16 (map with directions)
Invited speakers and panel participants
We are happy to have three prominent researchers as invited speakers:
- Professor Inguna Skadiņa (Tilde and University of Latvia)
- Associate Professor Gabriel Skantze (Royal Institute of Technology)
- Professor Anders Søgaard (University of Copenhagen)
In addition, there will be a panel on biomedical NLP, consisting of:
- Professor Goran Nenadic (University of Manchester)
- Dr. Aurélie Névéol (LIMSI)
- Associate Professor Lilja Øvrelid (University of Oslo)
SLTC is an important point of contact between academia and the industry, and we have several options available for industry partners interested in sponsoring the conference. For more information, see the sponsorship page.
Organization and Contact
- Hercules Dalianis, Department of Computer and Systems Sciences
- Mats Wirén, Department of Linguistics
- Rebecka Weegar, Department of Computer and Systems Sciences
- Robert Östling, Department of Linguistics
- Andrea Andrenucci, Department of Computer and Systems Sciences
- Martin Duneld, Department of Computer and Systems Sciences