The Seventh Swedish Language Technology Conference (SLTC) takes place in Stockholm 7–9 November 2018, with workshops on Wednesday 7 November and the main conference Thursday–Friday 8–9 November.
Workshop proposal submission deadline: 1 June 2018 Workshop notification of acceptance: 5 June 2018 Abstract submission deadline: 1 September 2018 Extended abstract-submission deadline: 5 September 2018, 23.59 CET Notification of acceptance: 1 October 2018 Deadline for early registration: 12 October 2018, 14.59 CET
- Deadline for submitting final version of papers in EasyChair: 30 October 2018, 23:59 CET
Prices are early bird until 12 October, with prices for late registration in parentheses. All prices are in SEK, excluding VAT (25%). The conference has pre-booked some rooms at Elite Hotel Arcadia and Elite Hotel Stockholm Plaza. Promotion codes are provided in the registration form at the link below.
- Workshop(s), 7 November: 300 SEK (late registration: 400 SEK)
- Main conference, 8–9 November: 1000 SEK (late registration: 1300 SEK)
student prices (up to and including PhD students)
- Workshop(s), 7 November: 200 SEK (late registration: 300 SEK)
- Main conference, 8–9 November: 700 SEK (late registration: 1000 SEK)
SLTC is held at Stockholm University’s Frescati campus, easily accessible by subway (station Universitetet) or bus (line 50). The workshops are held in Aula Magna (walkway address Frescativägen 11, map with directions). The conference is held in Juristernas Hus (street/walkway address Frescativägen 16, map with directions).
SLTC provides an important point of contact between academia and industry, and there are several options for partners interested in sponsoring the conference. For more information, see Sponsorship.
Organization and Contact
SLTC 2018 is organized by the Department of Computer and Systems Sciences and the Department of Linguistics at Stockholm University. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our conference organization is Akademikonferens.
- Hercules Dalianis, Department of Computer and Systems Sciences
- Mats Wirén, Department of Linguistics
- Rebecka Weegar, Department of Computer and Systems Sciences
- Robert Östling, Department of Linguistics
- Andrea Andrenucci, Department of Computer and Systems Sciences
- Martin Duneld, Department of Computer and Systems Sciences
SLTC conferences are biennial, alternating with the likewise biennial Nodalida conferences.