The Seventh Swedish Language Technology Conference (SLTC) will take place in Stockholm 7–9 November 2018, with workshops on Wednesday 7 November and the main conference Thursday–Friday 8–9 November.
Workshop proposal submission deadline: 1 June 2018 Workshop notification of acceptance: 5 June 2018
- Abstract submission deadline: 1 September 2018
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 1 October 2018
- Last day for early registration: 8 October 2018
Information about registration will be available in August.
The workshops and main conference will be held in Juristernas Hus at Stockholm University’s Frescati campus, easily accessible by subway (station Universitetet) or bus (line 50).
Street address: Frescativägen 16 (map with directions)
Invited speakers and panel participants
The following invited speakers will give plenary talks:
- Professor Inguna Skadiņa (Tilde and University of Latvia)
- Associate Professor Gabriel Skantze (KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
- Professor Anders Søgaard (University of Copenhagen)
In addition, there will be a panel on biomedical NLP with the following participants:
- Professor Goran Nenadic (University of Manchester)
- Dr. Aurélie Névéol (LIMSI)
- Associate Professor Lilja Øvrelid (University of Oslo)
SLTC provides an important point of contact between academia and industry, and there are several options for partners interested in sponsoring the conference. For more information, see Sponsorship.
Organization and Contact
- Hercules Dalianis, Department of Computer and Systems Sciences
- Mats Wirén, Department of Linguistics
- Rebecka Weegar, Department of Computer and Systems Sciences
- Robert Östling, Department of Linguistics
- Andrea Andrenucci, Department of Computer and Systems Sciences
- Martin Duneld, Department of Computer and Systems Sciences